Rain ...
It always meant renovation to me
To feel it in my skin it is like to feel it washing off my soul
That is why I always loved rain
It was raining on that day
The thunders were rumbling at the sky
The clouds were dark
The light was dim
And in the middle of all this
Were you
I saw you turned back to me
And at that very moment
I kind of knew what that was going to be
Your long brown hair was glowing
It was resplendent with the little bit of moon light
That was daring to pass through the dark clouds
Through the branches of the trees
You were standing there just like an angel
And my entire world came tumbling down
I don't know where we are going with this
But for now I will enjoy it
And I will make a wish
I wish there is something real
I wish there is something true
In this world full of you
While I wait for my wish to come true
I watch the rain that is still pouring
And it keeps washing off my soul ...


"I'm only happy when it rains, I'm only happy when it complicated" Garbage.
ReplyDelete=D